Corona Virus Action Plan
Practices at bar to help reduce transmission:
- Encourage customers to use card and contactless payments
- Use alcohol gel or anti-bac hand wash immediately after every session of table
- Use alcohol gel or anti-bac hand wash before every session behind the bar
- Regularly clean the till screens, card machines & tap handles.
- Limit the number of available shared condiment grinders and oil bottles and make
sure they are regularly cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser.
- Regularly clean door handles and taps and all other communal focus touch points.
- Use alcohol gel or anti-bac hand wash after EVERY time you handle cash.
Practices in kitchen to help reduce transmission:
- Any staff displaying even the mildest symptoms of cough or fever to be immediately
sent home and a full deep clean of the kitchen to be done.
- Every surface to be cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser before each shift.
- Handwashing every time a chef enters the kitchen.
- No access to the kitchen by any unauthorised staff.
- Only enough takeaway boxes to be made up to deal with the likely use of a single
shift – other kept stored in sealed plastic.
- Takeaway boxes to be stored before use on top of the oven to keep their
temperature as high as possible. Boxes for use to be taken from the bottom of the
pile (the hottest first).
- Takeaway insulated boxes to be cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser each time it
comes back into the pub.